PSA4BE | Maytag® 1200 up to 15 SEER Air Conditioner
- Enhanced Stainless Steel Jacket: Fighting corrosion is made easier with this unit’s stainless steel jacket.
- Ultimate Protection: The durable outer shell protects the unit for years. The unit is made with galvanized steel coated in a corrosion-resistant, polyester-urethane finish.
- Keeping Noise Levels Low: Noises associated with operating your cooling system don’t have to be intrusive. This unit uses a swept-wing fan blade and a compressor sound blanket for premium sound reduction.
- Smart Controls: This unit can sense potential conditions that could harm the compressor with its CoreSense technology. When CoreSense detects conditions that could harm the compressor, it shuts the unit off until a contractor can come fix the problem.
- Helps with Corrosion: Corrosion can eat away at the proper operation of your cooling system. Put your mind at ease by investing in a unit that includes an all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil – like this one.
- Extra Efficiency Boost: Achieve maximum SEER ratings by pairing this unit with an air handler or gas furnace that uses an energy-efficient motor. One of these indoor components can boost the cooling efficiency of this air conditioner by up to one SEER point.
- Accountability through System Checks: The best way to ensure that proper practices were used during the production of this system is to repeatedly check it for quality. This unit is checked a total of 144 times.
For high-efficiency, up to 15-SEER cooling capabilities, this air conditioner hits the mark. Not only does it deliver powerful performance, but it is backed by the longest warranty in the industry – 12 years when the unit is registered and properly matched with the right air handler/furnace and coil. The coil and jacket included with this unit resist corrosion better than other parts that use different materials. Talk to us about proper system matching.
Exceptional 12-year all-parts warranty.
Long-lasting peace of mind with 12-year Dependability Promise to replace the entire unit if the compressor fails.
Product registration required.